Superbly Designed Herne Hill Home Perfect for Families
At the front of the property, there is a beautiful stained glass window on the front door. Inside the entrance hall, the living area is on the right hand side.
The living room offers elegant Parquet flooring and plenty of natural light from the window. The room is minimalist, yet beautifully furnished. It comprises a grand piano, with velvet stool, a decorative fireplace and a sofa in cream.
On the far side of the room, there is a further cream sofa and striped armchair, next to the second fireplace.
KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM
At the back of the property, it the expertly designed kitchen and dining space. This includes a large island, Parquet flooring and gorgeous lighting features. The kitchen is fully equipped with all the amenities you will need during your stay.
The dining table is positioned by the full-length windows, so you can enjoy views out to the garden during mealtimes....
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.