Stunning Spacious Shepherd’s Bush Home with Garden
The immaculate kitchen is situated on the lower ground floor and is fitted with sleek white cabinets and worktops, featuring a large island in the middle of the space and a dining table by the large glass doors opening wide onto the private garden. The kitchen is fitted with all the utilities needed for a comfortable stay such as gas hobs, oven, toaster fridge, freezer and dishwasher. In the corner of the room is a utility cupboard featuring a washing machine and a separate tumble dryer.
On the lower ground floor, next to the kitchen, is a cosy and relaxing living room, offering a sofa, bookshelves and a TV. The room is animated by pieces of artwork and lamps.
On the right hand side as you enter the house, you’ll find the first bedroom, featuring a king sized bed, bedside cabinets, shelves and a hanging rail as well as a large corner sofa by the bay window.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Alllowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No smoking, pets or parties!
- Please note, this house is set over 4 floors and there is no lift in the building.
- The study offers a comfortable double sofa bed and can be used as a bedroom.
- Keep in mind for allergies: a dog lives here and won't be present during guest stays.
- Check-in is anytime from 3 pm - however, if you are checking in after 9 pm, a late check-in fee will apply. Early check-in is subject to availability, complimentary from 2 pm and chargeable before 2 pm.
- Our standard check-out is at 10 am. Late check-out until 11am is complimentary, subject to availability. Check-out after 11am is chargeable, and subject to availability.
- A security deposit of GBP 495 for London or EUR 495 for Paris will be pre-authorised on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorisation will be released after departure, usually no later than 14 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred. Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm your card details.
- Before arrival you will be asked to sign an occupation agreement for your stay and only guests named on the agreement should stay in the home.