Spacious home in Queen’s Park
The spacious ground floor has warm wooden floors throughout. The living room features art-filled walls, colourful bookshelves and plenty of comfortable seating around a coffee table. There is also a snug desk area. The large kitchen/dining room to the rear of the property has been stylishly fitted out and boasts a range oven and gas hob. There is a wooden dining table and seating for 6-8 people. The room opens onto a paved patio garden with table and seating for four, and has bifold doors which can be folded back to open up the rear wall to the garden.
On the first floor you will find the master bedroom and a second good-sized double bedroom along with the family bathroom and the top floor of the house has a third large double room with an ensuite shower room.
The home has all the amenities for a comfortable stay (including a washer/dryer and dishwasher) and is well situated in a ‘hip’ neighbourhood, close to...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Alllowed
Dry Cleaning: Available for additional fee
Laundry Services: Available for additional fee
Dry Cleaning: On request
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
Butler: Available for additional fee
Housekeeping: Additional services on request
Housekeeping: Additional Services
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Our standard check-in time is 16:00 – 20:00.
- We will arrange for someone to meet you in the home to welcome you, so we ask that you let us know your planned arrival time in advance. If you would like a check-in after 20:00 please let us know and this can be arranged for a small fee.
- Our standard check-out time is 09:00-11:00 with an early or late check-out available on request.
- When your booking has been confirmed we will ask you to fill in a pre-check-in form on our website to confirm your identity and booking details. This enables us to provide you with a more personal service and offers an extra level of security for both our guests and our homes.
- A £500 damage deposit is requested 7 days before arrival. This deposit will be fully refunded 7 days after check-out as long as there isn't any damage to the property.