Lavish Nordic Styled Fulham Home by the Thames
Two king bedrooms plus nursery with cot, a luxurious family bathroom and separate shower room. Open plan ground floor consists of a double reception room, dining area, large kitchen with bi-fold doors to the garden and a separate WC
Fresh towels and linen are changed weekly and Welcome Pack on arrival.
Free Wi-Fi is provided in all UnderTheDoormat homes.
Fredrik’s beautiful family home is decorated throughout to a very high standard in a cool Scandinavian style, reflecting their family heritage. The ground floor has been opened up to create a stunning, bright and spacious living area. The comfortable reception room with corner sofa and TV has wooden floors and a couple of steps leading down to the dining area and large well equipped Italian kitchen. Bi-fold doors open up onto the beautiful lawned garden with a decked seating area, perfect for al-fresco meals. On the first floor is the master bedroom with...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Alllowed
Outdoor Furniture: Dining Area
Dry Cleaning: Available for additional fee
Laundry Services: Available for additional fee
Dry Cleaning: On request
Butler: On request
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
Butler: Available for additional fee
Housekeeping: Additional services on request
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Housekeeping: Additional Services
The home is located approximately a 20 minute walk from either Parson’s Green Tube station or Putney Bridge station. The home is also well served by local buses (74, 220 or 430) taking moments to the tube station or into Central London.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Our standard check-in time is 16:00 – 20:00.
- We will arrange for someone to meet you in the home to welcome you, so we ask that you let us know your planned arrival time in advance. If you would like a check-in after 20:00 please let us know and this can be arranged for a small fee.
- Our standard check-out time is 09:00-11:00 with an early or late check-out available on request.
- When your booking has been confirmed we will ask you to fill in a pre-check-in form on our website to confirm your identity and booking details. This enables us to provide you with a more personal service and offers an extra level of security for both our guests and our homes.
- A £500 damage deposit is requested 7 days before arrival. This deposit will be fully refunded 7 days after check-out as long as there isn't any damage to the property.