Modern Family Home close to Victoria Station
The home is located in between Victoria and Chelsea in a secure and deluxe building.
The living room has a large sofa and a wide smart TV. There is also a dining table for 4 people. The two well sized bedrooms each come with a double bed and lots of storage for guests. The ensuite has a large walk-in shower and there is a second bathroom as well. The kitchen holds all amenities needed for a stay in London, including a dishwasher and wine cupboard. There is a separate utility cupboard with a washer and dryer.
Victoria Station and Sloane Square Station can be reached in less than a 10 minute walk. From Victoria Underground station the district and circle line runs most places in central London and the Victoria line goes straight to Kings Cross. The trains can take you to many places including Gatwick Airport and Brighton. There are countless shops, cafes and restaurants in Victoria, Kensington and Chelsea, with Sloane...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Balcony: City View
Air Conditioning: In rooms
Dry Cleaning: Available for additional fee
Laundry Services: Available for additional fee
Dry Cleaning: On request
Butler: On request
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
Butler: Available for additional fee
Housekeeping: Additional services on request
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Housekeeping: Additional Services
Close to shopping centre, restaurants, cinema and shops, easy reach of underground and bus routes. In a brand new development with a balcony overlooking Battersea Power Station and the Thames this home is perfect for business or pleasure in London.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Home Step free access
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Our standard check-in time is 16:00 – 20:00.
- We will arrange for someone to meet you in the home to welcome you, so we ask that you let us know your planned arrival time in advance. If you would like a check-in after 20:00 please let us know and this can be arranged for a small fee.
- Our standard check-out time is 09:00-11:00 with an early or late check-out available on request.
- When your booking has been confirmed we will ask you to fill in a pre-check-in form on our website to confirm your identity and booking details. This enables us to provide you with a more personal service and offers an extra level of security for both our guests and our homes.
- A £500 damage deposit is requested 7 days before arrival. This deposit will be fully refunded 7 days after check-out as long as there isn't any damage to the property.