Exceptional Earls Court Home near Hyde Park
The property comprises of 3 good size bedrooms, 2 with double beds and 1 single. The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with a bath and over-head shower . The second bathroom has a shower and separate bath. The elegant living room is luxuriously decorated in creams and muted greys with high ceilings and large windows, as well as having a large flat screen smart TV.
There is a bright, good sized separate kitchen with a dining table for 6 people. The kitchen is well equipped including a large fridge freezer, gas hob, new electric oven and dishwasher. There is a separate laundry room with a washing machine and tumble dryer. Guests will have use of the beautiful, communal gardens situated in the middle of the square, perfect for children’s play, picnics or evening drinks.
Isabel’s beautiful home is ideally located close to a wide range of shops, cafes and restaurants situated on the Earls Court Road.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
No Pets Alllowed
Dry Cleaning: Available for additional fee
Laundry Services: Available for additional fee
Dry Cleaning: On request
Butler: On request
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
Butler: Available for additional fee
Housekeeping: Additional services on request
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Housekeeping: Additional Services
Earls Court underground station is a 2-minute walk from the property. Within easy walking distance, are Kensington Gardens, Hyde Park, the Royal Albert Hall and the excellent shops, restaurants and museums of South Kensington and Chelsea.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Our standard check-in time is 16:00 – 20:00.
- We will arrange for someone to meet you in the home to welcome you, so we ask that you let us know your planned arrival time in advance. If you would like a check-in after 20:00 please let us know and this can be arranged for a small fee.
- Our standard check-out time is 09:00-11:00 with an early or late check-out available on request.
- When your booking has been confirmed we will ask you to fill in a pre-check-in form on our website to confirm your identity and booking details. This enables us to provide you with a more personal service and offers an extra level of security for both our guests and our homes.
- A £500 damage deposit is requested 7 days before arrival. This deposit will be fully refunded 7 days after check-out as long as there isn't any damage to the property.