Luxurious Wandsworth Home close to Putney Heath
Close to the Southside shopping centre in Wandsworth with its restaurants, cinema and shops, and five minutes walk from Southfields underground station and bus routes.
Fresh towels and linen are changed weekly and Welcome Pack on arrival.
Free Wi-Fi is provided in all UnderTheDoormat homes.
Nigel’s luxurious 2 bedroom maisonette is in a Victorian property which has been recently refurbished with stylish interior design and all mod cons.
The bright first floor living room is stylishly decorated with a comfortable sofa and chairs and a wide screen tv with Sky and Apple tv. Also on the first floor is the kitchen, with all amenities needed for a stay in London, including a washer/dryer and dishwasher and a small table for dining. There is a double bedroom and a family bathroom with bathtub and shower. On the top floor is the master bedroom which is beautifully furnished and has an ensuite bathroom...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Dry Cleaning: Available for additional fee
Laundry Services: Available for additional fee
Dry Cleaning: On request
Butler: On request
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
Butler: Available for additional fee
Housekeeping: Additional services on request
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Housekeeping: Additional Services
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Our standard check-in time is 16:00 – 20:00.
- We will arrange for someone to meet you in the home to welcome you, so we ask that you let us know your planned arrival time in advance. If you would like a check-in after 20:00 please let us know and this can be arranged for a small fee.
- Our standard check-out time is 09:00-11:00 with an early or late check-out available on request.
- When your booking has been confirmed we will ask you to fill in a pre-check-in form on our website to confirm your identity and booking details. This enables us to provide you with a more personal service and offers an extra level of security for both our guests and our homes.
- A £500 damage deposit is requested 7 days before arrival. This deposit will be fully refunded 7 days after check-out as long as there isn't any damage to the property.