Panoramic Battersea Home with Skyline Views
The home is in a modern secure building with 2 large bedrooms both with King sized beds and views of the River Thames. One bedroom has an ensuite bathroom and there is a separate bathroom also available. There is an enclosed balcony with incredible views of the river below where you can relax after exploring London.
The Battersea Power Station development is a new boutique precinct with plenty of cafes, restaurants and pubs in the same block as the apartment. The home is only a 5-minute walk to the beautiful green spaces of Battersea Park and a lovely stroll over the Chelsea Bridge to Chelsea and all the boutiques, bars and restaurants the Kings Road has to offer. In addition, the home is a 10-minute bus ride to Clapham Junction or Sloane Square underground station where the District and Circle lines will take you all around London.
This is a stunning, modern and high-spec apartment close to Central London.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area: Screened-in
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Balcony: City View
Outdoor Furniture: Dining Area
Dry Cleaning: Available for additional fee
Dry Cleaning: On request
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
Housekeeping: Additional services on request
Housekeeping: Additional Services
Laundry Services: Available for additional fee
Butler: On request
Butler: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
- Home Step free access
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Our standard check-in time is 16:00 – 20:00.
- We will arrange for someone to meet you in the home to welcome you, so we ask that you let us know your planned arrival time in advance. If you would like a check-in after 20:00 please let us know and this can be arranged for a small fee.
- Our standard check-out time is 09:00-11:00 with an early or late check-out available on request.
- When your booking has been confirmed we will ask you to fill in a pre-check-in form on our website to confirm your identity and booking details. This enables us to provide you with a more personal service and offers an extra level of security for both our guests and our homes.
- A £500 damage deposit is requested 7 days before arrival. This deposit will be fully refunded 7 days after check-out as long as there isn't any damage to the property.