Supreme South Bank Home by The London Eye
“There is a CCTV camera inside the entrance area of the home which only records people entering and leaving the home. It does not record people in the rest of the home”
An exquisite and modern home. Each of the 2 double bedrooms have super king-sized beds, black-out curtains and their own private balcony. The master bedroom on the first landing has a large walk in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom. There are 2.5 bathrooms in the home along with a large open plan living area on the ground floor that leads to a private garden. The kitchen is exceptionally fitted out with a variety of high-end appliances such as an induction hob, large fridge/freezer and a dishwasher. There is also a separate laundry cupboard with a washing machine and dryer.
The home is less than a 5-minute walk from Waterloo Station and is surrounded by lots of London landmarks only a short walk away, including the South Bank, the National Theatre, the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Balcony: City View
Outdoor Furniture: Dining Area
Dry Cleaning: Available for additional fee
Laundry Services: Available for additional fee
Dry Cleaning: On request
Butler: On request
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
Butler: Available for additional fee
Housekeeping: Additional services on request
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Housekeeping: Additional Services
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with an arrival date on or before August 31st, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Our standard check-in time is 16:00 – 20:00. We will arrange for someone to meet you in the home to welcome you, so we ask that you let us know your planned arrival time in advance. If you would like a check-in after 20:00 please let us know and this can be arranged for a small fee.
- Our standard check-out time is 09:00-11:00 with an early or late check-out available on request.
- When your booking has been confirmed we will ask you to fill in a pre-check-in form on our website to confirm your identity and booking details. This enables us to provide you with a more personal service and offers an extra level of security for both our guests and our homes.
- A £500 damage deposit is requested 7 days before arrival. This deposit will be fully refunded 7 days after check-out as long as there isn't any damage to the property.