Executive Stylish Apartment in Salamanca Neighborhood
This is a modern and beautifully decorated apartment located in the Salamanca district. It has 2 bedrooms: one with a double bed and bathroom en suite; another with two single beds and another bathroom. It also has another bathroom with shower, a fully equipped kitchen and a spacious living room.
Salamanca area is one of the most coveted and elegant areas of the center of Madrid. Considered an area destined in the past to the nobility. In the middle of the Golden Mile. Streets of great importance such as Serrano, Ortega and Gasset and Velázquez, among which is the house, make up this stately neighborhood, where security, good communication of its streets with the rest of the city and the Offer of services, both catering and important fashion firms, make it one of the best areas to spend a spectacular stay in the Spanish capital.
Due to its proximity to the old and very busy historical center, 20 minutes walk, its good...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No parties and gatherings of many people allowed in the apartment.
- No loud noise, especially from 23h.
- No pets allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Take out the trash when necessary. Please do not accumulate it in the apartment during the stay (deposit will be retained for this concept if trash are accumulated in the apartment).
- Checking in /Arriving from 11pm (23h) carries a surcharge of 15 € to be paid on arrival in cash. Under the current law, ID or Passport will be required while checking-in to every guest over 16 years.
- A security deposit of 300 € will be required before the check-in day.