Captivating Mountainside Home with Panoramic Views
Welcome to Wildwood, the ultimate cabin rental in Tahoe. Entertain loved ones on the outdoor patio, as the flames softly burn in the fire pit. Watch the sunset while the sky begins to light up with stars as the peaceful sounds of the woods start coming to life. Plan your days to come from splashing around on Lake Tahoe, to going on a hike to get the best view in town from the Brockway Summit. End your days cooking up a storm on the grill outside, and take a seat at the long table to enjoy a meal and the company of those you love.
This home comes with a pack n’ play travel crib available. A high chair can be provided upon request with at least 24hrs advanced notice. Just ask and we are happy to accommodate you and your little ones!
Nearby Activities: Kings Beach, Lanza’s Restaurant, North Tahoe Regional Park.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.