A Perfect Holiday Home in Championsgate
When you are looking for a 7-bedroom vacation home, check out this stunning home. The brick entryway invites you into the living room that has an enormous black leather sectional couch – perfect for large gatherings. Speaking of large, the kitchen is ideal for providing breakfast, lunch and dinner meals and includes a side-by-side stainless steel refrigerator and stainless steel microwave and oven. The stunning dark cabinets complement the surrounding and will make you want to stay in and save money rather than eating out for every meal. All of the bedrooms are well-appointed and the pool area will host many a good time. So, when you need a large vacation home, don’t look any further than this 7-bedroom home. And as Disney says "Hope to see you real soon".
This is a pet-friendly home! An additional non-refundable cleaning fee of $200 will apply when you let us know you’re bringing your dog.
Pet must be disclosed and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before March 31st, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Blackout dates: Stays taking place between December 20th and January 3rd do not qualify for 10-day cancellation.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- RENTAL PERIOD AND OCCUPANCY: Check out time is 10 a.m. If guest fails to depart without a late check-out previously arranged, we are unable to prepare and clean the home for the next guest arrival. Guest will be charged a late penalty fee of $50 per hour. It may be necessary for staff or agents to enter the premises in order to perform routine maintenance or repairs. No parties, weddings, social or commercial events shall be held in the rental home. Any and all damages that are observed upon arrival to the property must be reported to the front desk within 24 hours of arrival. We reserve the right to determine what action or damage is accidental or negligent. CHECK OUT PROCEDURES: I agree to complete the following prior to check-out and understand that if not completed, I WILL BE CHARGED AN ADDITIONAL CLEANING FEE OF $150. ● Collect all trash in trash bags and place in kitchen or the trash bin outside the front door. ● Rinse and place dirty dishes in dishwasher ● Close and lock all doors and windows ● Remove all debris and dishes from pool and patio area ● Place any furniture that has been moved back to the original location TOWELS & LINENS I agree to pay the replacement cost for any damaged, stained or missing towels and bed lines at the below rates: ● Bath towels - $15 ● Hand towels - $6 ● Wash clothes - $3 ● Sheets - $30 Cleats/sports equipment are not to be cleaned in the home or with towels from the home. All towels are property of the homeowner and must be left in the property. We have a right to charge my card for any missing, damaged, or misused items. PETS & SMOKING: All of our homes are non-smoking. Outside areas are designated for smoking. If we find there has been smoking or an undisclosed pet in the home, there will be a minimum charge of $500 to shampoo carpets/upholstery and for dry cleaning. This is a pet-friendly home! An additional non-refundable cleaning fee of $200 will apply when you let us know you're bringing your dog. Pet must be disclosed and additional fee must be paid prior to arrival.
- Service Animals versus Emotional Support Animals: Emotional Support Animals (regardless of paperwork) are not allowed free of charge at vacation rental home properties. If you or one of your guests has an ESA and wants to stay with us, standard pet cleaning fees and pet-friendly homes will apply. Although Service Animals are defined by the ADA, there are exceptions and Emotional Support Animals do NOT fall under this legislation and are not allowed. If a guest brings a pet without our knowledge, a minimum fee of $500 will be charged to the guest for having an unauthorized pet in the home. POOL HEAT (if applicable): Failure of pool pump, heater or other pool equipment will result in a refund of pool heat charges paid for the period in which the outage occurred. If pool heat was included complimentary in your reservation, no refund will be offered. During cooler weather, pool heaters may struggle to keep the water temperature above 80 degrees. This does not constitute equipment failure and no refund shall be given. CABLE, INTERNET, POWER & SERVICES: In the event of an outage, we will make every attempt to restore services as quickly as possible with the cable or internet provider. Please note that technicians may not be available on evenings and weekends and we do not accept liability for internet or cable outages and will not offer refunds. We do not accept liability for any failure of utilities such as gas, water, electricity. In the event of a major power outage, we will attempt to relocate the guest to a property with full services. AIR CONDITIONING: We regularly inspect and maintain air conditioning units at all properties, however, repairs may be required or outages can occur. We will take immediate steps to have the unit serviced and repaired. POOL SAFETY: It is the Guest’s responsibility to learn about safety procedures concerning swimming in or being around the pool. Guests agree to have a responsible adult supervising minors while they swim in the pool. Guest is hereby notified that the pool can be dangerous and tenant accepts fully the risks involved. Guests are fully responsible to protect and supervise children on premises at all times, especially in regards to the risk of the pool and hot tub. LOST & FOUND ITEMS: Valuable items left behind by Guests will be held for the Guests and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the Guest for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 6 months, they shall become the property of our company. We will not be held liable for condition of said items.