Traditional Courchevel Ski Chalet with Stunning Mountain Views
This fine wooden chalet combines a great design with with high-quality, natural local materials, evoking a warm and authentic mountain spirit. The main room is composed of a lounge furnished with an open fireplace and a bay window that offers outstanding panoramic views over the mountains and opens onto a fully-equipped kitchen with piano oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher. The dining room area has a large table, sitting up to 10 guests.
The master bedroom consisting of a king bed, bathroom, shower and bathtub. There are three bedrooms with king beds and bathrooms equipped with showers. One children's bedroom has bunk beds and a shower room. A bottom-floor lounge area includes a bar and a home cinema room.
Outdoors, the terrace has its own Jacuzzi.
The chalet is located in the French Alps, in the Tarentaise Valley, Savoie, Rhône-Alpes region near Grenoble. It is a part of Les...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Home Theatre System
No Pets Alllowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - No smoking*
- - No pets*
- - Occupancy maximum: 2 guests per bedroom
- - No Bachelor or Bachelorette parties
- - No parties/events
- - No loud noise beyond reasonable and respectful for a typical neighborhood
- - No illegal substances - No party groups - Cannot use property for commercial use
- - Note: most reservations require a security/damage deposit
- - Note: some reservations require an APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) pre-payment for onsite incidentals.
- - No reservations will be confirmed for more than 11 months in advance.
- - All reservations require a signed rental agreement with your booking.
- - Additional fees may apply, check supplemental terms of this rental agreement. *rules apply unless elsewhere specified