Classic Ranch Style Home with Gorgeous Vineyard Views
Welcome to Olive Ranch. Our home is the perfect spot to take in gorgeous views of the Salinas River Valley and vineyards of San Marcos. At night, play board games in our spacious family room while you cozy up to the fireplace. This 4. 5 acre home is home to over 70 Tuscan olive trees.
Adventure awaits in Paso Robles! Take a trip 5-minute ride to Vines on the Marycrest - where you’ll find great wine and tunes under one roof. Or take a 10-minute drive and explore quaint Old Town.
Please note that we do not provide firewood, so you will want to bring your own.
The bedroom configuration is as follows:
Bedroom 1 / Queen
Bedroom 2 / Queen
Bedroom 3 / Queen
Common Areas / Sofa Bed, 2 full baths
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.