Secluded Ranch-style Home Suited for Outdoor Gatherings
Welcome to Emerson. Our Temecula home is your sanctuary in the hills nestled on 125 acres of private land in the rolling terrain of Temecula. Whether you’ve spent the day playing a round of golf, hiking up Palomar Mountain, going on a hot air balloon adventure or simply just ‘hanging out’ in Old Town you get to come home to this. Relax in the spa as drinks are being made in the outdoor bar. Sit in the swinging chairs as others get competitive in a game of Table Tennis. Grab a glass of a Temecula wine you picked up at a tasting and take a seat on the patio as the sunset paints the sky that slowly turns in to a blanket of stars. Enjoy your vacation.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.