Sophisticated, Modern Cabin-Home with Hot Tub & Mountain View
**Please note that during the winter months, outdoor furniture is unavailable**
Welcome to Bronson!
Take in the magnificent views of Squaw Valley from this meticulously located slopeside modern-mountain-home with access to first-class skiing directly on your doorstep. The home boasts a contemporary yet homey interior with wood beam ceilings, extraordinary windows that allow in an abundance of light, a wet bar, multiple fireplaces, and a table tennis table. The exterior features an expansive deck with a fire pit to extend the festivities, and a hot tub to unwind in after a day on the slopes. Snow Equipment Included for your Stay: 2 sets of snowshoes with 2 adult and 1 kids poles. Nearby Activities: Squaw Valley Resort, Burton Creek State Park, Jakes On The Lake Restaurant, Lake Tahoe, Le Chamois & Loft Bar.
All our guests have access to our 24/7 guest experience line, a dedicated hospitality manager, and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Chilren’s Books and toys
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before March 31st, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Blackout dates: Stays taking place between December 20th and January 3rd do not qualify for 10-day cancellation.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- No smoking, children welcome, no pets.
- We do not have access to the mailboxes at many of our homes and cannot retrieve mail for our guests. If you choose to ship an item or mail to the property, we are unable to receive or sign for the items on your behalf. We are not liable for items shipped to the property that are lost, stolen, or otherwise not received.
- As our guests, we kindly ask that you respect our neighbors and the community by adhering to our house rules, keeping all outside noise to a minimum, and following shelter-in-place guidelines. We will not tolerate any excessive noise or partying and have the right to vacate you from the property should this be an issue.
- Please note that if your reservation dates have been moved, all cancellation policies remain attached to your original reservation date. Please refer to your rental agreement or house rules for more information.
- **Please note, that this home DOES NOT have AC** **We do not provide firewood for guests** Please note during winter months none of the outdoor furniture is available to guests. Our home is winterized in late fall and all outdoor furniture is stored for protection. Please reach out to our team with any questions.
- Prior to booking, please refer to the House Rules included in our listing and contact us with any questions.
- Unfortunately, pets are strictly not permitted at this property. This is a smoke-free property. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the full security deposit, damage liability up to $2,500. As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and quiet hours, per local city ordinance, are strictly enforced.
- Guests must be mindful of their noise levels at all times and respect the rules of the community. Please note that we do not provide speakers or sound systems for use in our properties. Anyone found to be violating noise ordinances will be subject to an immediate $500 fine, in addition to City-imposed fines which can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
- We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
- As a reminder, we do work with 3rd party vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if there are any vendors that fail to meet and adhere to these standards.