Grand, Spanish-Style Estate with Large Yard, Pool & Mountain View
Welcome to Catalina!
Our home is situated in luxurious Paradise Valley, minutes away from vibrant Scottsdale and averaging 294 days of sunshine a year. Surrounded by Camelback Mountain to the south, Phoenix Mountain Preserve to the west, and McDowell Mountains to the east, our home offers unparalleled views and all the amenities you need for an unforgettable desert escape. Our lush backyard feels incredibly secluded. It’s perfect for entertaining and lounging: featuring a pool, ping pong table, outdoor grill & dining, and plenty of comfy chairs for you to fully unwind. Go for a swim, make smores by the fire pits, play a game of chess, win at giant Jenga, or round up your kickball team. There’s something for everyone!
Parking Details: 1 car garage and the driveway holds up to 3 cars. On-Street parking.
All our guests have access to our 24/7 guest experience line, a dedicated hospitality manager, and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Pets are welcome at this property! All pets must be pre-approved a minimum of 48 hours before check-in and we require a $150 non refundable pet fee and a $300 pet deposit to be charged after booking. Please also let us know in advance if you plan on bringing your registered service or support animal so that we can arrange accordingly. Un-authorized animals are subject to a fine of $100 per day, minimum $500. Any damage or additional cleaning attributable to pets shall be the responsibility of the guest.
- As our guests, we kindly ask that you respect our neighbors and the community by adhering to our house rules, keeping all outside noise to a minimum, and following shelter-in-place guidelines. We will not tolerate any excessive noise or partying and have the right to vacate you from the property should this be an issue. TPT: 21265713 Per local city ordinances in Paradise Valley, outside noise may not exceed 56 decibels during the day. All outdoor music and noise is prohibited after 10pm. Inability to comply will result in fines.
- We do not have access to the mailboxes at many of our homes and cannot retrieve mail for our guests. If you choose to ship an item or mail to the property, we are unable to receive or sign for the items on your behalf. We are not liable for items shipped to the property that are lost, stolen, or otherwise not received.
- Please note that if your reservation dates have been moved, all cancellation policies remain attached to your original reservation date.
- We take the rules very seriously! Prior to booking, please refer to the House Rules included in our listing and contact us with any questions. We care about being outstanding members of the communities we live in. Please note that per our house rules and local city ordinance, occupancy limits and quiet hours are strictly enforced. Guests must be mindful of their noise levels at all times and respect the rules of the community. In order to ensure a continued great experience for our guests and our neighbors, kindly note that any violation of these rules as well as complaints from neighbors and the city may result in a fine, forfeiture of security deposit and could lead to immediate eviction. Anyone found to be violating noise ordinances will be subject to an immediate $500 fine, in addition to City-imposed fines which can reach up to $10,000 per violation. Smoking is absolutely prohibited on the entire premises, both within the house and on the property grounds. This includes smoking cigarettes, cigars, pipes or any other smoking device. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the full security deposit and damage liability of up to $2,500 for any discovered damage to furniture or odors. Please note that we do not provide firewood, so you will want to bring your own We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud. As a reminder, we do work with 3rd party vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if there are any vendors that fail to meet and adhere to these standards.
- Please note that we do not provide speakers or sound systems for use in our properties. Please be aware that no parties are allowed at this home. Pool heat is available for an additional fee and needs to be requested before your stay. Please note that we cannot provide a pool barrier fence at this property. We do not recommend this property for children under 6 years of age. Per requirements in the cities of Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Cave Creek, and Phoenix we utilize door alarms for all doors with access to the pool area.