Large, Secluded Estate with Pool & Mountain View; on 14 Acres
Welcome to La Barrique!
Nestled between Temecula’s famous vineyards and mountain vistas, this sprawling property is perfect for large groups seeking both luxury and privacy. Explore the many beautiful corners of your estate, enjoy a picnic on the lawn, or practice ping pong by the pool. For those looking to stay active on their getaway, a beach volleyball court, poolside yoga, and basketball hoop will keep guests on their feet. Your group will love watching the sunset over the mountains as you roast marshmallows around the firepit or sip on local wine in the hot tub . With spacious, expertly designed interiors and plenty of outdoor activities, La Barrique is a dream come true.
Nearby Attractions: Cavallini Family Vineyard Estate, Dolce Paradiso Resort and Spa, Wine Country Pigeon Race, Wilson Creek Winery, Lake Skinner Park, Doffo Winery, Peltzer Farms, Old Town Temecula (30 min drive), California Dreamin’ Balloon...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- No smoking, children welcome, no pets.
- We do not allow any mail deliveries or packages during your stay.
- As our guests, we kindly ask that you respect our neighbors and the community by adhering to our house rules, keeping all outside noise to a minimum, and following shelter-in-place guidelines. We will not tolerate any excessive noise or partying and have the right to vacate you from the property should this be an issue.
- We care about being outstanding members of the communities we live in. Please note that per our house rules and local city ordinance, occupancy limits and quiet hours are strictly enforced. Guests must be mindful of their noise levels at all times and respect the rules of the community. In order to ensure a continued great experience for our guests and our neighbors, kindly note that any violation of these rules as well as complaints from neighbors and the city may result in a fine, forfeiture of security deposit and could lead to immediate eviction. Anyone found to be violating noise ordinances will be subject to an immediate $500 fine, in addition to City-imposed fines which can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
- Smoking is absolutely prohibited on the entire premises, both within the house and on the property grounds. This includes smoking cigarettes, cigars, pipes or any other smoking device. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the full security deposit and damage liability of up to $2,500 for any discovered damage to furniture or odors.
- Pets are only allowed at a select few of our properties and require a non-refundable pet fee of $150+ taxes and fees, in addition to a $300 pet deposit to be charged after booking. Please reach out to us for more information on if we can allow your pet at this specific property. All pets must be pre-approved a minimum of 48 hours before check-in. Please also let us know in advance if you plan on bringing your registered service or support animal so that we can arrange accordingly. Un-authorized animals are subject to a $600 fine. Any damage or additional cleaning attributable to pets shall be the responsibility of the guest.
- We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
- We are not responsible for mail or packages that are shipped to the property. We do not have access to the mailboxes at many of our homes and cannot retrieve mail for our guests. If you choose to ship an item or mail to the property, we are unable to receive or sign for the items on your behalf. We are not liable for items shipped to the property that are lost, stolen, or otherwise not received.
- Events or parties are not allowed without prior written approval and an additional fee. Any unauthorized parties or events will be shut down and a fine will be assessed. Please inquire for more information about our event policies and fees.