Lincoln | Ranch Style Home w/ Hot Tub and Pool!
Welcome to Lincoln!
Our five-bedroom, three-bath ranch style home boasts a serene desert landscape with lush greenery surrounding the perfect backyard playground. Dive into the swimming pool, soak up the Arizona sun, unwind in the steamy spa, and BBQ a feast with your friends. With an open floor plan, state of the art kitchen, and oak finished floors throughout, it’s no question why they call this place paradise.
All guests have access to our 24/7 guest experience line, a dedicated hospitality manager, and hotel-grade amenities.
Here are some fun things to do around town: - Camelback Mountain - Lace up those hiking boots! Challenge yourself with a trek up Echo Canyon Trail or take the easier route on the Cholla Trail. - Saguaro Lake - Take a jet-ski out for a spin or try Stand Up Paddleboarding on the tranquil waters of Saguaro Lake. - Sunrise Hot Air Balloon - Start your morning off right with a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Chilren’s Books and toys
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before March 31st, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Blackout dates: Stays taking place between December 20th and January 3rd do not qualify for 10-day cancellation.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- No smoking, children welcome, no pets.
- This is a smoke-free property. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the full security deposit, damage liability up to $2,500. As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and quiet hours, per local city ordinance, are strictly enforced.
- Pool heat is available for an additional fee and needs to be requested before your stay.
- Please note that we cannot provide a pool barrier fence at this property. We do not recommend this property for children under 6 years of age. Per requirements in the cities of Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Cave Creek, and Phoenix we utilize door alarms for all doors with access to the pool area.
- Please be aware that no parties are allowed at this home.
- Guests must be mindful of their noise levels at all times and respect the rules of the community. Please note that we do not provide speakers or sound systems for use in our properties.
- Anyone found to be violating noise ordinances will be subject to an immediate $500 fine, in addition to City-imposed fines which can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
- We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
- As a reminder, we do work with 3rd party vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if there are any vendors that fail to meet and adhere to these standards.
- We are not responsible for mail or packages that are shipped to the property. We do not have access to the mailboxes at many of our homes and cannot retrieve mail for our guests. If you choose to ship an item or mail to the property, we are unable to receive or sign for the items on your behalf. We are not liable for items shipped to the property that are lost, stolen, or otherwise not received.
- Per local city ordinances in Paradise Valley, outside noise may not exceed 56 decibels during the day. All outdoor music and noise is prohibited after 10pm. Inability to comply will result in fines.
- As our guests, we kindly ask that you respect our neighbors and the community by adhering to our house rules, keeping all outside noise to a minimum, and following shelter-in-place guidelines. We will not tolerate any excessive noise or partying and have the right to vacate you from the property should this be an issue.