Vista Verde | Desert Villa w/ Tennis Court, Pool, Firepit
Welcome to Vista Verde!
Gaze over the desert from your very own palace! This majestic home features stunning views of Cave Creek, as well as its very own pool and tennis court. Lounge on the deck or try your hand at the putting green. If you’re feeling outdoorsy, book a horseback ride or take a hike in Cave Creek Regional Park, only minutes away! Dine on the outdoor patio while enjoying an unforgettable desert sunset.
All guests have access to our 24/7 guest experience line, a dedicated hospitality manager, and hotel-grade amenities.
2 car ports on property.
*Please note this property is located on a dirt road that may be difficult for larger vehicles to maneuver
The room configuration is as follows:
Master / King with En-Suite
Bedroom 2 / King
Bedroom 3 / Queen
Bedroom 4 / Full
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Chilren’s Books and toys
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before March 31st, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Blackout dates: Stays taking place between December 20th and January 3rd do not qualify for 10-day cancellation.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- No smoking, children welcome, no pets.
- We are not responsible for mail or packages that are shipped to the property. We do not have access to the mailboxes at many of our homes and cannot retrieve mail for our guests. If you choose to ship an item or mail to the property, we are unable to receive or sign for the items on your behalf. We are not liable for items shipped to the property that are lost, stolen, or otherwise not received.
- As our guests, we kindly ask that you respect our neighbors and the community by adhering to our house rules, keeping all outside noise to a minimum, and following shelter-in-place guidelines. We will not tolerate any excessive noise or partying and have the right to vacate you from the property should this be an issue.
- Please note that if your reservation dates have been moved, all cancellation policies remain attached to your original reservation date. Please refer to your rental agreement or house rules for more information.
- Pool heat is not available at this home.
- Please be aware that no parties are allowed at this home.
- Unfortunately, pets are strictly not permitted at this property.
- The secluded desert environment of this property is home to many types of wildlife and insects. During the summer months, you may encounter a variety of animals and insects throughout the surroundings of the home. Bees are often known to drink water from the negative edge of the pool at this home. They are typically harmless to guests. Please let us know prior to booking if this will be an issue for you and we can suggest another home.
- There is nothing more important to us than the health, safety, and experience of our guests & staff. We've enhanced our cleaning and sanitation protocols while stockpiling reserves for all supplies in accordance with suggested practices from US and global health authorities. We’re taking extra care to disinfect all surfaces between reservations with hospital-grade disinfecting solutions and our team of professionals is working around the clock to ensure that we are over-prepared for any guest concerns that may arise. Our staff is also equipped with protective gear to maintain the safety of all parties. We are closely monitoring all guidelines and communications from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and regional & national health authorities to update our best practices as the situation evolves.
- This is a smoke-free property. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the full security deposit, damage liability up to $2,500.
- As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and quiet hours, per local city ordinance, are strictly enforced. Guests must be mindful of their noise levels at all times and respect the rules of the community. Please note that we do not provide speakers or sound systems for use in our properties.
- Anyone found to be violating noise ordinances will be subject to an immediate $500 fine, in addition to City-imposed fines which can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
- Please note that we do not provide firewood, so you will want to bring your own.
- We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
- As a reminder, we do work with 3rd party vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if there are any vendors that fail to meet and adhere to these standards.
- All bookings over 30 days require a security deposit to be charged after booking