Oasis | Spanish Style Estate on PGA West Golf Course LIC-063,193
Welcome to Oasis!
Lavish living is at your feet at this one of a kind PGA West property located behind a double private gate in the prestigious Greg Norman Community. With two living rooms adjacent to the open kitchen and a backyard large enough for a game of pig skin there’s more than enough space to entertain or relax poolside with friends and family. Choose from 4 bedrooms, each in their own corner of the home with an en-suite bathroom. Every room is outfitted with linens, towels, and anything else you need to have the sophisticated and comfortable stay you’re expecting. Be sure to take the master suite for yourself, and enjoy the 5-piece bath and soaking tub. With a separate living area and wet bar off of the kitchen, everyone can congregate to keep the chef in the group company while they whip up an extraordinary meal! Relax in front of one of the many TVs located throughout the house, and stay connected with Wi-Fi...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before March 31st, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Blackout dates: Stays taking place between December 20th and January 3rd do not qualify for 10-day cancellation.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- No smoking, children welcome, no pets.
- Please note that per our house rules and local city ordinance, occupancy limits and quiet hours are strictly enforced. Guests must be mindful of their noise levels at all times and respect the rules of the community. In order to ensure a continued great experience for our guests and our neighbors, kindly note that any violation of these rules as well as complaints from neighbors and the city may result in a fine, forfeiture of security deposit and could lead to immediate eviction. Anyone found to be violating noise ordinances will be subject to an immediate $500 fine, in addition to City-imposed fines which can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
- Per La Quinta Executive Order No. 9, no amplified music is allowed outside at any time. At this time, only guests registered for the home should be on premises.
- Smoking is absolutely prohibited on the entire premises, both within the house and on the property grounds. This includes smoking cigarettes, cigars, pipes or any other smoking device. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the full security deposit and damage liability of up to $2,500 for any discovered damage to furniture or odors.
- We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
- As a reminder, we do work with 3rd party vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if there are any vendors that fail to meet and adhere to these standards. Please note that we process payment in full upon booking confirmation.
- As our guests, we kindly ask that you respect our neighbors and the community by adhering to our house rules, keeping all outside noise to a minimum, and following shelter-in-place guidelines. We will not tolerate any excessive noise or partying and have the right to vacate you from the property should this be an issue.
- We are not responsible for mail or packages that are shipped to the property. We do not have access to the mailboxes at many of our homes and cannot retrieve mail for our guests. If you choose to ship an item or mail to the property, we are unable to receive or sign for the items on your behalf. We are not liable for items shipped to the property that are lost, stolen, or otherwise not received.
- Pets are only allowed at a select few of our properties and require a non-refundable pet fee of $150+ taxes and fees, in addition to a $300 pet deposit to be charged after booking. Please reach out to us for more information on if we can allow your pet at this specific property. All pets must be pre-approved a minimum of 48 hours before check-in. Please also let us know in advance if you plan on bringing your registered service or support animal so that we can arrange accordingly. Un-authorized animals are subject to a $600 fine. Any damage or additional cleaning attributable to pets shall be the responsibility of the guest.
- There is nothing more important to us than the health, safety, and experience of our guests & staff. We've enhanced our cleaning and sanitation protocols while stockpiling reserves for all supplies in accordance with suggested practices from US and global health authorities. We're taking extra care to disinfect all surfaces between reservations with hospital-grade disinfecting solutions and our team of professionals is working around the clock to ensure that we are over-prepared for any guest concerns that may arise. Our staff is also equipped with protective gear to maintain the safety of all parties. We are closely monitoring all guidelines and communications from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and regional & national health authorities to update our best practices as the situation evolves.