Ocean View IV | High-Rise in DT w/ City & Ocean Views!
**Please note that per the California Governor’s Regional Stay-At-Home Order made on December 3, 2020, this short-term rental is temporarily not permitted to be used by non-California residents who are staying for a period of less than 14 days, or for gatherings of members from more than one household. Critical infrastructure worker stays, quarantining stays of 14 days or greater, and single-household stays for Californian residents are still permitted under this Order.**
*please note that the pool is temporarily unavailable*
Welcome to Ocean View IV!
Located in a high-end building in the East Village of Downtown San Diego, this newly designed apartment is just right for an urban retreat. With 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, walk-in closets, an open floor plan living space (includes an Xbox One!) and modern kitchen, our spacious apartment is so comfortable you’ll immediately want to call it home....
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before March 31st, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Blackout dates: Stays taking place between December 20th and January 3rd do not qualify for 10-day cancellation.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- No smoking, children welcome, no pets.
- Please be aware that no parties are allowed at this home.
- Unfortunately, pets are strictly not permitted at this property.
- We take the rules very seriously! Prior to booking, please refer to the House Rules included in our listing and contact us with any questions.
- We care about being outstanding members of the communities we live in. Please note that per our house rules and local city ordinance, occupancy limits and quiet hours are strictly enforced. Guests must be mindful of their noise levels at all times and respect the rules of the community. In order to ensure a continued great experience for our guests and our neighbors, kindly note that any violation of these rules as well as complaints from neighbors and the city may result in a fine, forfeiture of security deposit and could lead to immediate eviction. Anyone found to be violating noise ordinances will be subject to an immediate $500 fine, in addition to City-imposed fines which can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
- Smoking is absolutely prohibited on the entire premises, both within the house and on the property grounds. This includes smoking cigarettes, cigars, pipes or any other smoking device. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the full security deposit and damage liability of up to $2,500 for any discovered damage to furniture or odors.
- You will receive 2 keys and 2 fobs per unit
- We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
- As a reminder, we do work with 3rd party vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if there are any vendors that fail to meet and adhere to these standards. Please note that we process payment in full upon booking confirmation.
- We are not responsible for mail or packages that are shipped to the property. We do not have access to the mailboxes at many of our homes and cannot retrieve mail for our guests. If you choose to ship an item or mail to the property, we are unable to receive or sign for the items on your behalf. We are not liable for items shipped to the property that are lost, stolen, or otherwise not received.
- As our guests, we kindly ask that you respect our neighbors and the community by adhering to our house rules, keeping all outside noise to a minimum, and following shelter-in-place guidelines. We will not tolerate any excessive noise or partying and have the right to vacate you from the property should this be an issue.