Stunning sea views with beautiful terraces
Stunning sea views, beautiful terraces and luxury interiors, Villa Salina has it all! The fantastic thing about this villa, is it feels like its own private oasis, yet the beach clubs, and popular Ibiza town are all just a stone throw away.
Located just 4km from Ibiza’s Town centre you are tantalisingly close to the historic streets, vibrant bars and lively restaurants that Ibiza is famed for. Whether you are looking for lively evenings out with your friends, quiet time as a family or a romantic evening as a couple, this fantastic area has something for everyone, with a vast amount of activities and pastimes available to you!
The villa itself blends together modern furnishings and charming features, creating a calm and relaxed atmosphere throughout every room. As you walk through the property, every nook and cranny has been thought about, with pieces of art, beautiful ornaments and top-spec appliances making the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
On the Southern end of the beautiful island, Villa Salina offers holiday goers the prime location for visiting Ibiza Town, with its fashionable and elegant bars, restaurants and retail therapy offerings, as well as the exquisite coastline to which it owes its fame. The fantastic location ensures perfect privacy and isolation, yet puts you so close to the action, with Ibiza town just five minutes away! The nearby beaches are stunning, with crystal clear waters, soft sand and small bays to explore; Nassau Beach Club is within walking distance of the villa, and there are also two fantastic beach clubs within a short drive: El Chiringuito (on Es Cavallet beach) and Blue Marlin (on Cala Jondal) just 15 minutes away. Despite its current reputation for all-night parties, hedonism and elegance, Ibiza was first popularised by a hippy community, and in amongst the trendy clubs and lively beaches, their presence is still felt in the many markets they established throughout the years, the most famous of which is just a short drive away. Indeed, the immense popularity of the island ensures you’ll never be far from anything you need – be that a supermarket, restaurant or an all-night dance floor! As the clubbing capital of the world, you can guarantee a good night out at any of Ibiza’s famous clubs including Pacha, Amnesia and the world’s biggest club: Privilege. And for those not looking to party every night, Ibiza is ideal for a romantic weekend and even an active family holiday – with fantastic cycling, kayaking, hiking, and many more activities on offer! These are particularly good during the winter when the island calms down a little but retains its fabulous weather. Of course, no Spanish island would be complete without an excellent array of wine and seafood on offer, and Ibiza is no different, with a thriving culinary scene. Ibiza has earnt its status as a perfect holiday destination, thanks to its shimmering turquoise waters, lagoons, coves, and of course, endless beaches that stretch to the horizon, as well as its less documented charming countryside and vibrant communities dotted across the little island.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €5000 paid via bank transfer to the owner before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax of €2.20 per person per night for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.