Modern, Comfortable One Bedroom Apartment in Cais Do Sodre
Located on the first floor of a recently renovated building with elevator this fully equipped self-catered apartment is the perfect choice for your holidays in Lisbon. The apartment has one double bed bedroom and one full bathroom with shower. The living room that opens into a kitchenette with an eating area for 4 people. The living room has a nice sofa bed and one armchair, a TV with intenational channels and wifi connection. The kitchenette is fully equipped with everything you need to make you feel at home and cook your favorite meals. In case you are traveling with a baby, we can provide a baby cot and a baby high chair (with cost). The house has AC both for heat and cold to make your stay more comfortable.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Daily Housekeeping: Available on additional fee
You are at a small walk from Rua Cor de Rosa and Pensão do Amor, a nice place to eat some Portuguese food and have a drink.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is anytime after 3PM
- Please also be advised that due to government requirements:
- • you will have to present a valid travel document, upon check-in;
- • guests are obligated to pay a city tax by cash, upon check-in. The city tax is an additional fee that is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.