Traditional Yet Modern Villa with Irresistible Private Pool
Villa Marilena is a truly charming property, it is full of character and maintains a romantic, tranquil ambience throughout. The house has been recently renovated, converting it into a delightful home ideal for a stay in Mallorca.
The interior is a careful balance of traditional and modern styles, with wooden beams, stone floors and ceramic tiles making the atmosphere desirable. From the outside patio, the glazed front door provides access to a spacious hall, where a stone archway gives way to the beautiful, light and airy open plan living/dining room. The traditional stone floor, and tasteful lighting create a warm and welcoming feeling. The kitchen can be accessed from both the dining area and from the outside of the house, it is full of modern equipment ready for you to cook up some summer feasts. There is also a laundry room and a toilet on this floor. A staircase leads from the hall up to the bedrooms, where you will...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Buger has a small community, making up the smallest municipality on Mallorca, and is situated approximately 40km north of the capital Palma. What the municipality lacks in size it more than makes up for in natural beauty. The ‘Torrent de Buger’ watercourse forms a natural boundary to the south and makes for a beautiful walk as it flows through the ancient oak forests and past the old Majorcan water mill. With the towns of Alcudia and Pollensa not a far drive away, there are plenty of things to see and do, making this a great holiday location.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 14.00
- Departure time : 10am
- Energy costs included? : Central heating NOT included (to be paid on arrival)
- Linen & towels included? : Yes. Please note that beach / pool towels are not supplied, and these must be brought with you. Please do not use the towels provided on the property to go to the beach, and do not use them in the vicinity of the swimming pool.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes
- Tax : There is a tourist tax to be paid at €2.20 per person over the age of 16, per day. This is included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wifi Included