Massive Spanish Estate with Pool & Mountain View; Near Golf
Welcome to Casa Cariba!
The beauty of this unique property rivals that of the surrounding Santa Rosa Mountains! Upon entry, guests will find a stunning courtyard complete with fountains and verandas. Step inside this gorgeous home and marvel at high ceilings with wooden beams, open air interiors, and bohemian designs. Outside, the backyard is a dream-like oasis with a covered dining area, modern firepit, hammocks, and a pool with stunning vistas. Spend your evenings at Casa Cariba unwinding in the hot tub, playing billiards, or enjoying a film in the private theater!
Nearby Attractions: PGA West Golf Course and Clubhouse, Lake Cahuilla Equestrian & Group Camp, Old Town La Quinta, The Living Desert Zoo and Gardens, La Quinta Museum’, La Quinta Farmers Market (Sundays only), Pedego Electric Bike La Quinta, Sm’ART Studio and Gallery, Joshua Tree National Park (40-minute drive), Empire Polo Club (location of Coachella...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Air Conditioning: Central
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Children's Books and Toys
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No smoking, children welcome, no pets.
- We do not have access to the mailboxes at many of our homes and cannot retrieve mail for our guests. If you choose to ship an item or mail to the property, we are unable to receive or sign for the items on your behalf. We are not liable for items shipped to the property that are lost, stolen, or otherwise not received.
- As our guests, we kindly ask that you respect our neighbors and the community by adhering to our house rules, keeping all outside noise to a minimum, and following shelter-in-place guidelines. We will not tolerate any excessive noise or partying and have the right to vacate you from the property should this be an issue.
- Pool heat is not included in your reservation cost. Please inquire about pricing for at least 48-72 hours prior to arrival as this will need to be arranged ahead of time.
- Please note that if your reservation dates have been moved, all cancellation policies remain attached to your original reservation date.
- Pets are only allowed at a select few of our properties. Please reach out to our team to discuss your pet, service or support animal. Un-authorized animals may be subject to a fine.
- This is a smoke-free property. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the full security deposit, damage liability up to $2,500. As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and quiet hours, per local city ordinance, are strictly enforced. Guests must be mindful of their noise levels at all times and respect the rules of the community. Please note that we do not provide speakers or sound systems for use in our properties. Per La Quinta Executive Order No. 9, no amplified music is allowed outside at any time. At this time, only guests registered for the home should be on premises. Anyone found to be violating noise ordinances will be subject to an immediate $500 fine, in addition to City-imposed fines which can reach up to $10,000 per violation. Please note that we do not provide firewood, so you will want to bring your own. We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud. As a reminder, we do work with 3rd party vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if there are any vendors that fail to meet and adhere to these standards. All bookings over 30 days require a security deposit to be charged after booking