Contemporary, Stylish Home with Pool, Hot Tub & Outdoor Lounging
Welcome to Whispering Palms!
Here you’ll find modern adobe architecture, warm interiors, and sweeping mountain views. Upon entry, guests will step into an energetic space with fun pops of color and eclectic art. Grab a cocktail (or two!) from the wet bar and head out to the ard, where guests can enjoy a game of volleyball, lounge by the pool, grill out, or relax by one of the two outdoor fireplaces. For guests of a guest or those looking for a bit more privacy, an abstract pool house is among the property’s most unique features. Whether it’s for festivals or a quiet weekend getaway, Whispering Palms will make your stay extra memorable!
Nearby Attractions: Empire Polo Club (Coachella Valley Festival location), Rancho La Quinta Golf Club, Old Town La Quinta, PGA West Golf Course, Joshua Tree National Park, Coachella Valley History Museum, Fantasy Springs Resort Casino, Miles Avenue Park.
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
First Aid Kit
Children's Books and Toys
Chef Services: Available on request
Chef Services: Available
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No smoking, children welcome, no pets.
- Please note that if your reservation dates have been moved, all cancellation policies remain attached to your original reservation date. Please refer to your rental agreement or house rules for more information.
- We are not responsible for mail or packages that are shipped to the property. We do not have access to the mailboxes at many of our homes and cannot retrieve mail for our guests. If you choose to ship an item or mail to the property, we are unable to receive or sign for the items on your behalf. We are not liable for items shipped to the property that are lost, stolen, or otherwise not received.
- As our guests, we kindly ask that you respect our neighbors and the community by adhering to our house rules, keeping all outside noise to a minimum, and following shelter-in-place guidelines. We will not tolerate any excessive noise or partying and have the right to vacate you from the property should this be an issue.
- Pets are only allowed at a select few of our properties and require a non-refundable pet fee of $150+ taxes and fees, in addition to a $300 pet deposit to be charged after booking. Please reach out to us for more information on if we can allow your pet at this specific property. All pets must be pre-approved a minimum of 48 hours before check-in. Please also let us know in advance if you plan on bringing your registered service or support animal so that we can arrange accordingly. Un-authorized animals are subject to a $600 fine. Any damage or additional cleaning attributable to pets shall be the responsibility of the guest.
- We care about being outstanding members of the communities we live in. Please note that per our house rules and local city ordinance, occupancy limits and quiet hours are strictly enforced. Guests must be mindful of their noise levels at all times and respect the rules of the community. In order to ensure a continued great experience for our guests and our neighbors, kindly note that any violation of these rules as well as complaints from neighbors and the city may result in a fine, forfeiture of security deposit and could lead to immediate eviction. Anyone found to be violating noise ordinances will be subject to an immediate $500 fine, in addition to City-imposed fines which can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
- Smoking is absolutely prohibited on the entire premises, both within the house and on the property grounds. This includes smoking cigarettes, cigars, pipes or any other smoking device. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the full security deposit and damage liability of up to $2,500 for any discovered damage to furniture or odors.
- Please note that we do not provide firewood, so you will want to bring your own We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
- As a reminder, we do work with 3rd party vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce.
- We strongly advise guests to please deny access if there are any vendors that fail to meet and adhere to these standards. Please note that we process payment in full upon booking confirmation.