Fabulous Peaceful Villa with Modern and Stylish Open-Plan Living Space
Located on the outskirts of Alaior with sweeping countryside views and a fairy-tale setting, this stunning four-bedroom villa is the perfect Menorcan retreat. Casa Magestic presents a stunning, contemporary holiday home, set with 2.5 acres of luscious nature. The secluded, walled garden encloses the property, creating a private oasis of calm, within walking distance of the local restaurants and shops.
This romantic property offers plenty of space for eight guests, with spacious living areas spread over two floors and picture-frame windows capturing the stunning views from every corner of the villa.
Inside, Casa Magestic adopts an elegant and warm style, with soft tones and touches of bright colour to reflect the enchanting surroundings.
On the first floor, there are four bright and spacious double bedrooms, two of which offer stylish en-suite bathrooms, whilst the remaining two share a modern, family...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Casa Magestic is located on the outskirts of Alaior, a small town in Menorca. This wonderful villa is situated just seven-minutes’ drive from Son Bou, the largest and one of the most popular beaches on the island. The charming town centre is just a short walk from the front door and boasts bustling local shops, bars and restaurants, with plenty of variety for your holiday! Menorca airport is only a 15-minute drive from the villa, so you can settle in to holiday mode within minutes of getting off the plane! Mahon (Maó), just 20-minutes away by car, boasts a stunning natural harbour and is surrounded by a colourful collection of old fishermans houses and a plethora of fine cosmopolitan eateries and café bars. Walk up the ancient steps to the old town with characterful cafes, interesting shops and the colourful food and fish markets. To their immense credit the Menorquins have taken great steps to protect their environment. As a result, the island's rugged coastline still offers a huge number of beautiful sandy coves (calas) to explore. The south of the island has lush pine groves, white sandy coves, isolated rocky inlets and busier beaches. The best known beaches in this area are Binibeca, Son Bou and Punta Prima. Menorca is an island full of diverse charm, beauty and extremely welcoming inhabitants. Over the centuries, diverse cultural influences have bestowed on the island a distinctive character, evident in its landscape today. Ancient dry stone walls can be seen dividing the surprisingly lush green fields all over the island, stone monuments and burial mounds are plentiful and charming traditional Spanish Fincas can be seen scattered throughout this very pleasant landscape. Located on the western side of the island is the lovely old port of Ciutadella with its maze of cobbled streets and striking architecture and many plazas and squares. This is such a delightful town, great for walking and people watching, as well as dining al fresco at one of its many fine restaurants and café bars. For those who enjoy the outdoors, and are keen to explore, why not walk along a section of the Cami de Cavalls, the ancient bridle path that encircles the island and there are also many other lovely well signposted footpaths and cycle routes.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen, bath & pool towels are included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Minimum stay : 4 - 7 nights