Peaceful 3-Bedroom Villa with Pool and Sea Views
With stunning surroundings and breathtaking sea views, Casa Henrietta offers guests a luxurious, peaceful and unforgettable getaway. Set into the side of a hill just outside of Deia, this holiday home provides both sanctuary and security in an exceptional location close to the village. The villa had a refurb in 2019 by local top designers, who have managed to retain the traditional feel of a typical Mallorcan home, with chic and stylish accents featuring throughout.
Rustic terracotta floors, raw stone sinks and exposed beams fill this property with character and a bohemian vibe. Sleeping eight in total, Casa Henrietta has three bedrooms and an extra nook with two bunk beds, ideal for children. The three bedrooms are all upstairs; the biggest is a spacious master bedroom with en-suite and a private terrace.
The two other bedrooms share a well-equipped bathroom. Downstairs, there is a fully fitted kitchen, a large...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
Casa Henrietta is located just outside of Deia, a small idyllic village on the west coast of Mallorca, perched high up with stunning views down to the crystal clear seas. With a stunning backdrop of the ‘Sierra de Tramuntana’, the beautiful village is typically Mediterranean with green shuttered stone houses and narrow streets of pretty boutiques, art galleries, upmarket restaurants, cafes and Mallorquin tapas bars. It has been welcoming artists, musicians and writers for years and has a bohemian vibe. Visitors flock to the village not only for the outstanding beauty and character but also to visit the grave and former house, now a museum, of Robert Graves who lived here in the nineteenth century when the artistic scene flourished and continues today. The Moors, who named the area ‘Ad-Daya’ meaning ‘village’, created the terraced irrigation system that slows steep hillsides to be cultivated and today the olive groves still cover much of the hillside in and around the town. Cala Deia is a beautiful sheltered pebble cove, a thirty-minute steep walk downhill from the village (or a five minutes drive) where you will find a superb rustic seafood restaurant overlooking the sea. Fishermen still set out their boats at night so you can enjoy their haul. The island of Mallorca is a walker’s paradise as there is a network of paths and ancient mule tracks across the Serra de Tramuntana, so close to Deia. The area is also popular with mountain bikers who can enjoy the dramatic and stunning mountain and sea-view scenery. Tennis courts can be hired in the village, and there are various golf clubs on the island, the closest being Son Termens about 18km away. If you hire a car, you can discover the beautiful island of Mallorca, especially the north-west corner which is a world away from some of the more touristy resorts on the island. The pretty town of Soller is a dramatic 10km drive away; here you can enjoy the ambience with a glass of wine on the town square with the Sant Bartomeu church or find one of the many walking paths, such as those to the picturesque villages of Biniaraix and Fornalutx. The beautiful city of Palma is yours to discover and what better way to travel there than via the 1912 wood panelled train that takes you through the orange and lemon groves for the 28km journey from Soller to Palma.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit cards details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price. Please bring your own pool towels.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday during high season.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax of €2.20 per person per night for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.