Frida | Sleeps 16! Prvt Estate w/ Tennis Ct & Mins to Beach!
Welcome to Frida!
Our gorgeous Spanish home is nestled in a secluded part of La Playa, San Diego. Start the day with coffee on the balcony. Wait, is that salt in your coffee? No, it’s the ocean. You’re so close you can taste it. Head to the beach. Break out the hula hoops. Build a sand castle. Go boogie boarding. Or maybe just take a nap. That’s cool too. Did you know San Diego is home to more than 100 breweries? It would be irresponsible not to try the local craft beer. Have a flight or two... or four. Talk about moving to SD. Head home for burgers on the grill. Play your favorite record. Grab a drink from the bar cart and saunter over to the tennis court. Yell “Nice work, Serena,” to the friend who just missed his shot. Lose at monopoly. Win at poker. Lie about waking up early enough to catch the sunrise. Pass out starfish in the master. Sweet Dreams. Included: Grill, ping pong table, cornhole, beach chairs, hula hoops,...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Chilren’s Books and toys
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before March 31st, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Blackout dates: Stays taking place between December 20th and January 3rd do not qualify for 10-day cancellation.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- No smoking, children welcome, no pets.
- Please be aware that no parties are allowed at this home.
- Pets are only allowed at a select few of our properties and require a non-refundable pet fee of $150+ taxes and fees, in addition to a $300 pet deposit to be charged after booking. Please reach out to us for more information on if we can allow your pet at this specific property. All pets must be pre-approved a minimum of 48 hours before check-in. Please also let us know in advance if you plan on bringing your registered service or support animal so that we can arrange accordingly. Un-authorized animals are subject to a $600 fine. Any damage or additional cleaning attributable to pets shall be the responsibility of the guest. Please note our home does not have A/C.
- This is a smoke-free property. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the full security deposit, damage liability up to $2,500.
- As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and quiet hours, per local city ordinance, are strictly enforced. Guests must be mindful of their noise levels at all times and respect the rules of the community. Please note that we do not provide speakers or sound systems for use in our properties. Anyone found to be violating noise ordinances will be subject to an immediate $500 fine, in addition to City-imposed fines which can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
- We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
- As a reminder, we do work with 3rd party vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if there are any vendors that fail to meet and adhere to these standards.
- We are not responsible for mail or packages that are shipped to the property. We do not have access to the mailboxes at many of our homes and cannot retrieve mail for our guests. If you choose to ship an item or mail to the property, we are unable to receive or sign for the items on your behalf. We are not liable for items shipped to the property that are lost, stolen, or otherwise not received.
- As our guests, we kindly ask that you respect our neighbors and the community by adhering to our house rules, keeping all outside noise to a minimum, and following shelter-in-place guidelines. We will not tolerate any excessive noise or partying and have the right to vacate you from the property should this be an issue.