Stunning Villa with 360 Degree Views and four Pools
Villa Fassio is a 13th century independent farmhouse located in an untouched area of land, offering both comfort, luxury and the best of modern conveniences.
Perched on top of a hill in Southern Siena, Villa Fassio has 360 degree views of the surrounding Tocchi and Basso Merse Reserves.
This is a truly stunning villa with highest quality furnishings and an enormous amount of space both inside and out for guests to relax and enjoy their holiday.
Villa Fassio offers a wide range of services and amenities including yoga courses, astronomical observation, cooking courses, guided tours, a movie theater and catering service.
Of particular note are the three Roman pools along the back of the house. Each pool is maintained at a different temperature: one is hot, one is lukewarm and one is cold - a true experience for the senses. There is also a large pool in another area of the property for swimming and lounging.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Fassio is located in the valleys of the Merse River, south of the province of Siena, close to Montalcino and Pienza.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €2000 payable on arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm to 8 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Energy costs included? : Yes. Air conditionong not included.
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- Changeover day : Saturday
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Heating costs included? : Air conditioning or heating not included in the rental price, €180 per day
- Tax : Tourist tax not included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open from beginning of May to end of October, approximately. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights (short-breaks may be possible on request outside end June-end August).
- Pool towels included? : Yes.