Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to the internet. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Exquisite Villa in the Countryside with Valley Views
This exquisite four-bedroom villa nestled among the rolling hills of the Tuscan countryside enjoys a rustic-modern design, beautiful private pool and fabulous views of th evalley beneath! As you approach the house and pull into the spacious driveway, you will be greeted by a charming pastel pink face, in the typical northern Italian style. Stepping inside, there is a large hallway, traditionally designed with a more modern, curved staircase ascending at one side. Deeper within there are two living rooms: one has a comfortable seating area with a long sofa and several chairs, a cosy fireplace, two small computer areas and a TV; the other is furnished with a comfortable sofa bed and a dining table for four. The fully-equipped kitchen is more modern than the rest of the house, with wooden fittings, a large hob and a breakfast table. There is also a spacious dining room for up to ten people, with a charming dark-wood table and interesting...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Nestled in the sensational Tuscany countryside of farms, forests, vineyards and ancient hamlets, sewn together by the infinite winding of the Greve River, the calm, tranquil surroundings make it hard to believe that the beautiful city of Florence is just 20 miles away! The location is also great for a wine tasting, as a world-famous wine (and olive oil!) producing region, celebrated by Verdi, Michelangelo and many others. And for more outdoor pursuits, you’re very near to the Pratomagno mountain range, plus the 700-acre natural private parklands of the sister property <link https://www.oliverstravels.com/italy/tuscany/casa-marlena/ - external-link-new-window "Opens external link in new window">Casa Marlena</link>, both perfect for a little physical activity and enjoying nature. Indeed, while you will feel utterly isolated and at one with the natural world, many bars, restaurants and shops Leccio village are within a short drive away while the shopping outlets of "The Mall" including Trussardi, Prada, D & G, Diesel, Monclair and Groove and quite close too – a dream for any fashionista! While the villa is perfectly located to visit Florence, Siena, another fine art city and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is just a little further afield, making it ideal for a day trip!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €800 payable in cash upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Changeover day : Saturday in high & medium season
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Security deposit :