Exclusive Luxury Home with Rooftop View & Horse Stable
Welcome to Fallbrook!
Your desert oasis awaits! This home is features an expansive property with its own private horse stables. Don’t miss out on the incredible views of the mountains as the sun sets on the horizon. Hike in Tonto National Forest, or take a short drive to town to pamper yourself at one of the many wellness spas in the area. Life doesn’t get much better than this!
Nearby Attractions: Sonoran Desert Jeep Tour at Sunset, iFLY Indoor Skydiving Center, Butterfly Wonderland, Pinnacle Peak Park, Butterfield’s Pancake House, OdySea Aquarium, Scottsdale Fashion Square, Rappelling Adventure, Horse Country Estate and Vineyard Wine Tasting Tour, The Capital Grill.
Please note this home has a fully working horse stable and there are daily workers on-site each day. They will not bother you or be on the premises of the home itself but will be on the 40 acres throughout the day.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Children's Books and Toys
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No smoking, children welcome, no pets.
- Pool heat is available for an additional fee and needs to be requested before your stay.
- Pets are only allowed at a select few of our properties and require a non-refundable pet fee of $150+ taxes and fees, in addition to a $300 pet deposit to be charged after booking. Please reach out to us for more information on if we can allow your pet at this specific property. All pets must be pre-approved a minimum of 48 hours before check-in. Please also let us know in advance if you plan on bringing your registered service or support animal so that we can arrange accordingly. Un-authorized animals are subject to a $600 fine. Any damage or additional cleaning attributable to pets shall be the responsibility of the guest.
- We do not have access to the mailboxes at many of our homes and cannot retrieve mail for our guests. If you choose to ship an item or mail to the property, we are unable to receive or sign for the items on your behalf. We are not liable for items shipped to the property that are lost, stolen, or otherwise not received.
- Please note this home has a fully working horse stable and there are daily workers on-site each day. They will not bother you or be on the premises of the home itself but will be on the 40 acres throughout the day. Please be aware that no parties are allowed at this home. **Please contact Customer Service for horse stable rental details prior to your stay.
- Guest are not permitted to: 1. Go to the horse barn 2. Walk on the roof 3. Walk on the water feature. . **Horse accommodations are available through separate arrangement with the property owner. Please contact Customer Service for details prior to your stay.
- As our guests, we kindly ask that you respect our neighbors and the community by adhering to our house rules, keeping all outside noise to a minimum, and following shelter-in-place guidelines. We will not tolerate any excessive noise or partying and have the right to vacate you from the property should this be an issue.
- This is a smoke-free property. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the full security deposit, damage liability up to $2,500.
- Please note that we do not provide speakers or sound systems for use in our properties.
- Anyone found to be violating noise ordinances will be subject to an immediate $500 fine, in addition to City-imposed fines which can reach up to $10,000 per violation. Please note that we do not provide firewood, so you will want to bring your own.
- We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
- As a reminder, we do work with 3rd party vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if there are any vendors that fail to meet and adhere to these standards. All bookings over 30 days require a security deposit to be charged after booking
- Please note that if your reservation dates have been moved, all cancellation policies remain attached to your original reservation date. Please refer to your rental agreement or house rules for more information.