Exclusive Villa with Sparkling Pool and Lush Garden
Built in traditional Apulia style with a conical roof, four bedrooms, three bathrooms stocked with Acqua di Parma toiletries, three living areas and two kitchens, Villa Trullo offers plenty of room for families travelling together. Check out "The best 2019 summer holidays for families" full feature in Good news! For a little extra, this property can be booked as a Vill’otel Yey! Wait… what is that? It’s the perfect combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel. What can be arranged? Breakfast, cleaning, welcome drinks and hamper, plus more! Check the Extras tab for all the details. The Villa Villa Trullo is comprised of 11 cones and can accommodate up to 8 guests with 4 double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 living rooms and 2 kitchens. The interiors have modern style, top designer furniture and offer all modern amenities. Interior - Four double Bedrooms - Three bathrooms - Two living room -...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details are required 2 weeks prior to departure for pre-authorisation.
- Arrival time : 5 pm.
- Departure time : 10 am.
- Energy costs included? : Yes. Air conditioning not included, payable locally on consumption (€15/night).
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pets welcome? : Pets are allowed.
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Heating costs included? : Extra €15/night, payable locally.
- Changeover day : Saturday (on high season)
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately mid-May to end-September. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.