Stunning 4 Bedroom Villa with Infinity Pool and Sauna
In full view of breathtaking Lake Garda, everything you could wish for - an elevated hillside position makes the scenery all the more stunning and its top-quality facilities include an infinity pool with sun loungers and unique herbal garden offering unsurpassed panoramic views of the lake. This villa generously expands over 3 floors, connected by an external stairs or a lift. The main terrace is something special, incorporating a compact plunge pool, hot tub, suspended hammocks and a seating area. It overlooks the town of Toscolano-Maderno on Garda’s western bank and makes a lovely spot for morning coffee or a nightcap before bed. A large dining table and chairs on the terrace take care of dinner as well. The immaculate interior is air-conditioned, modern, minimalist and fresh featuring features an indoor sauna facing directly the terrace and hot tub. A large, open-plan living area with dining space and wall-mounted TV leads into a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Toscolano-Maderno was initially two towns, lying on the western shore of Lake Garda in the Italian province of Brescia. It now serves as an important centre for the region and sits in a scenic spot between the harbour of Tocolano and the bay of Maderno. The climate is typical of the Mediterranean, remaining mild throughout the year. The town attracts visitors due to its beautiful beach on Lake Garda’s west bank and some fantastic natural scenery, as well as its architecture and intriguing history. The town was once a significant paper producer – a trip to the area is not complete without a visit to the Valle delle Cartiere (the Valley of the Paper Mills), where there is also a free museum on the subject. Many churches are also worth seeing, including Santi Pietro e Paolo where the Baroque paintings of Venetian painter Andrea Celesti can be viewed. Those looking to get active will also have plenty to do – golf, sailing, swimming and hiking are among the activities on offer, with the mountains of Pizzocolo and Castello di Gaino providing walkers with both challenging terrain and spectacular views across the area.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €3000 charged to client’s credit card (Visa or Mastercard) by the owner upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3 pm to 8 pm (€50 fee for out of hours check-in)
- Departure time : 8 am to 10 am (€50 fee for out of hours check-out)
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, with midweek change. Also bath robes and bathroom amenities included.
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Changeover day : Saturday from May to September. Flexible on other periods.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes and mid-stay cleaning also included. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 7 nights from June to September, 3 nights during the other periods.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Tax : Tourist tax included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection connection.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.