Prestigious 3-Bedroom Villa Overlooking Lake Garda
This prestigious villa, set within a large estate, provides accommodation for 6 guests. The property offers elegant features while maintaining its original, historical details.
The estate was designed in the twenties by the architect Giancarlo Maroni, famous for also designing the Vittoriale degli Italiani nearby. The estate was renovated in 2008 and offers a refined and elegant residence for guests who want to indulge in relaxation and tranquility.
The estate is surrounded by 1,000 ancient olive trees that are still producing high quality extra-virgin, DOP certificated olive oil. Guests are able to enjoy the rich taste of this precious oil and will also notice the beautiful aromas filling the air as they walk around the estate.
There is a pool and spa area available year-round.
The owners are incredibly excited to host visitors at this property overlooking Lake Garda.
***For larger parties it is possible...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1500 charged to client’s credit card (Visa or Mastercard) by the owner upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3 pm to 8 pm (€50 fee for out of hours check-in).
- Departure time : 8 am to 10 am (€50 fee for out of hours check-out).
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, with midweek change. Also bath robes and bathroom amenities included.
- Pets welcome? : Small dogs are allowed on request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €100 per stay will apply (paid locally). There is an extra €500 fee on top of the security deposit if you would like to bring your pet along.
- Changeover day : Saturday from May to September. Flexible on other periods.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes and mid-stay cleaning also included. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Other Ts and Cs : - Minimum nights stay: low season 3 nights or in high season 7 nights.
- - Outdoor swimming pool heating € 350,00/ week.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights from June to September, 3 nights during the other periods.
- Pool heating charge? : Extra of €350 per week (paid locally).
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Other Ts and Cs : High chairs and cots on request (free of charge).
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa.
- Tax : Included.