Grand 7-Bedroom Chateau with Large Charming Grounds
Chateau Noble is a unique jewel in the South of France.
Founded 400 years ago by a Lord, using funds gifted to him for his service in war by King Louis XIII, today its modern-day guardians pay homage to its heritage and offer their passion and respect to its founding families, by preserving their coats of arms, cherishing each past century and generation and ensuring that every guest is made to feel like a king.
This has always been a noble residence and guests today will be treated with befitting care and attention by its friendly and highly skilled team who are devoted to their guests and their guests’ enjoyment. If guests wish, an exceptional chef is on hand for delicious meals, as are a host of extra services such as a charming host-butler, bar-stocking and shopping service, pampering massage and beauty treatments, baby-sitting and much more.
The château has been beautifully restored to a high...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
If you are looking for calm, nature and authenticity, Chateau Noble is the place to be. Nestled in the very heart of the Gascony, a truly authentic area in the South West of France, famous for its beautiful rural landscapes and fine cuisine. Its territory stretches from the departments of the Gers, the Landes and the Hautes Pyrénées. The Gers in particular is often referred to as the 'Tuscany of France': rolling hills dotted with gorgeous fortified villages and market towns. It is also the birthplace of the musketeers and it is said that D'Artagnan spent two nights in the castle! The local town of Samatan is renowned for its foie gras and for the very famous unmissable market that takes place every Monday morning. If you have a taste for Armagnac, there are plenty of opportunities to visit local producers and guided tours as well as tastings can be arranged. There is also an abundance of popular places to visit nearby: Auch, Sarrant and Carbonne are just a few examples.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £1800 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Extra £50/day on request, paid locally. Logs for the fire are also available for an extra £70/m3.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including bathrobes and pool towels.
- Changeover day : Saturday, other days are possible on request.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights from June to end of September. 3 nights during all other periods.
- Security deposit :
- Pool heating charge? : The pool is heated free of charge to min 21° (usually 27°/28° in summer).
- Pets welcome? : On request only, subject to prior arrangement with the owner.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. Plus daily maid service (up to three hours per day).
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Other Ts and Cs : Stag/hen parties and other celebrations are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner.
- Other Ts and Cs : Advertised prices are for up to 15 guests only. Additional guests can be accommodated on extra beds at an additional cost of £40 per person, per day, payable at the time of booking.
- Other Ts and Cs : The pool is open from end of April to end of October, subject to weather conditions.