Opulent Villa with Pool, Spa, Sauna, and Fitness Center
Located in the ever-popular area of Kastel Stafilic, just 1km from Split airport, Villa Javor is perfect for those looking to limit travel times. Offering five, fabulous double bedrooms and contemporary, sociable living spaces, this property cannot be missed! Relaxation and luxury await you at Villa Javor. Boasting a deluxe, heated swimming pool outside, with a massage jet that eases any worries away, followed by a luxurious indoor sauna, where the last of your stress can melt away, leaving you fully relaxed and ready to enjoy every moment of your holiday. Throughout the villa, the furnishings and architecture are modern and stylish, with each floor you climb bringing you closer and closer to the breath-taking sea views on offer from the upper floor balconies. On the ground floor, there is a stylish open-plan living space. Featuring a fully-equipped kitchen, with a cosy lounge and dining area perfect for entertaining. Patio doors lead...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
The villa is located in Kastel Stafilic, an attractive small coastal town between the two UNESCO heritage towns of Trogir and Split. Within walking distance there is a tennis court, beaches, restaurants and shopping facilities, perfect for those who enjoy ambling and exploring. Split Airport is only 1km away, a short drive for ease when you arrive and depart, ideal for those who want to limit travelling time. The villa offers a very tranquil environment, away from the hustle and bustle, with a beautiful coastline and a great beach promenade for walks. The villa is in the heart of Central Dalmatia with good transport links to the stunning surrounding areas. Trogir is a 5min drive (6km) away and Split can be reached in 15min drive (20km), the Salona ruins and the <span style="-webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; box-sizing: border-box; transition: all 0.3s ease-out 0s; display:inline-block; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; orphans: 2; text-align:start; widows: 2; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-spacing:0px"><link https://www.ferienhausmiete.de/><span style="color:windowtext; text-decoration:none; text-underline:none">Klis</span></link></span> castle are only a 15 min drive away. The Krka waterfalls are about 1-hour drive away and are definitely worth a visit. There are many more activity attractions like quad biking, rafting, horse riding, so if you prefer a more active escape, this location is ideal! Split is Croatia’s second largest city and is a great base for exploring all that Croatia has to offer. Always buzzing, Split is a great place to see Dalmatian life as it’s really lived. Step inside Diocletian’s Palace (a Unesco World Heritage site and one of the world’s most impressive Roman monuments) and you’ll see dozens of bars, restaurants and shops thriving amid the atmospheric old walls where Split life has been humming along for thousands of years. Split offers a fabulous balance of tradition and modernity, creating a fun, exciting atmosphere perfect for a holiday away. It is well worth taking a ferry to visit some of nearby islands such as Hvar, Korcula and Brac and the stunning Croatian beaches.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €400 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 pm
- Departure time : 10.00 am
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets are not allowed
- Changeover day : Saturday (on high season)
- Minimum stay : 7 nights (on high season)
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Pool heating charge? : Pool heating is available upon request at time of booking and is included in the rental price. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.