Luxurious Grand Villa with Magnificent Views and a Pool
Set in eye-catching, manicured gardens, this beachfront villa in Poreč is stunning throughout. Its outdoor terrace enjoys beautiful views of the glistening Adriatic Ocean, and the luxurious touches keep coming, with an outdoor pool and a Scandi-style sauna among them. Many sun loungers can be found around the pool, which is accompanied by an outdoor hot tub – a real pleasure to immerse yourself in after the sun goes down. There is a large, covered dining area with a summer kitchen and barbecue, perfect for a glass of wine or champagne accompanied by some just-cooked nibbles. The expansive lawns give children lots of space to run around and build up an appetite. Inside the house, you have a large open-plan space on the ground floor, with views out to the pool terrace. There’s a comfortable living room with TV, fireplace and sofas, and adjacent, chandelier-lit dining space with a perfect view of the ocean. The subtly styled kitchen area...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The Istrian coastal resort of Poreč is the region’s second-biggest city and one of Croatia’s most popular visitor destinations. At around 45 minutes’ drive north of Pula, it’s centrally located, within easy reach of other major towns like Rovinj and countless other notable locations on the peninsula. Poreč’s Old Town is where you will find the city’s landmark sights, and is located on a peninsula itself, so you’re never too far from the waterside. The rugged good looks of the architecture make it an appealing place to hang out on one of the many café terraces or public squares, but if you want to explore the buildings themselves, there’s plenty to see. The Euphrasian Basilica is justly the big draw, with stunningly intricate and ornate mosaics that make it well worth spending a few hours on. Meanwhile, the gothic Zuccato Palace is now home to an excellent gallery showcasing local artists. Poreč isn’t just for sightseeing, though. Few places are as well-equipped or positioned, to offer a wealth of sporting activity. Its diving centre offers beginners and old hands something to get excited about – the more experienced can be taken to see the wreck of the Royal Navy trawler, Coriolanus. Head to the Ski Lift station in Zelena bay for wakeboarding and water-skiing, as well as beach games like volleyball. The city has many excellent places to enjoy a meal in the evening, many with incredible views to match, like Sveti Nicola, a high-end restaurant which looks out on the island from which it takes its name. You can get a great taste of Istrian cuisine at bars like Bacchus too, serving up truffles, prosciutto, goat’s cheese and the like in a warm, rustic atmosphere near the basilica. In summer, the open-air Lapidarium bar hosts an annual jazz festival, bringing cool sounds to the streets of Poreč at their most bustling.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1,500 to be paid upon arrival by cash
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath towels and pool towels are included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Not included in the rental price, €250
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 4-7 nights
- Heating costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Tax : Tourist tax is not included in the rental price:
- €1.10 per adult per day
- €0.50 per child aged 12 to 18 per day
- Children under 12 do not need to pay Residence Tax
- Internet access? : WiFi connection included
- Changeover day : Saturday from 01/06 - 14/09
- Other Ts and Cs : High chair and cot available upon request at time of booking. A supplement of €30 per day will apply.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open from May to November.