Captivating Elegant villa with private pool
Villa in the island of Mykonos is located at the peak of the hill Kounoupas, with a magnificent sea view. It is perfectly isolated providing our guests with the privacy requested, but also just 4 km from the lively Mykonos town (Chora).
It is an amazing ground level, 240 m2 villa, stunningly built at the hilltop of the complex overlooking the Aegean Sea and Cyclades islands. It can accommodate up to 6 guests, with 3 bedrooms, 2 master with en suite bathrooms and one separate bedroom.
From the grand master suite (bedroom, living area and en suite bathroom), the guest has a panoramic view of Mykonos Island and during nighttime it feels like dancing lights.
Villa features a comfortably chic living room with dining area, fully equipped kitchen, WC, fireplace, indoor Jacuzzi and under floor heating for winter accommodation as well.
Outdoors the villa offers a spectacular private infinity pool with...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
It is perfectly isolated providing our guests with the privacy requested, but also just 4 km from the lively Mykonos town (Chora).
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.