Hilltop luxury villa with private pool
Villa is on the island of Mykonos, located in a short distance from the cosmopolitan beach Elia over the hillside, having a magnificent view to the Aegean Sea. This lovely villa of 175 m2, with a private swimming pool, is only 10km away from Mykonos town (Chora) and 3 km from the traditional village of Ano Mera.
Villa is characterized by the harmonious plasticity of its building blocks which are fully integrated into the rough Mykonian landscape, giving guests a sense of relaxation and comfort, while forming a space completely children friendly. The simplicity of Cycladic architecture aligns perfectly with the modern conveniences of a minimal decoration and combines comfort and tranquility for a relaxing vacation, with the opportunity to get in the midst of Mykonos “life” within a few minutes.
It is surrounded by fully shaped and planted with Mediterranean vegetation open space, open living areas with shaded...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Villa Alena on the island of Mykonos is located in a short distance from the cosmopolitan beach “ELIA”, over the hillside, having a magnificent view to the Aegean Sea.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.