Luxurious hilltop villa with spectacular views and pool
Set in its own 550m2 plot, high up on a hilltop, it gives the perfect surroundings for those who seek privacy, tranquility and built-in luxury. This luxury villa is settled at the west side of the city of Heraklion in the seaside settlement of Rogdia Village.
Villa is built in three floors with direct access from the pool area to the middle floor with its large, fully equipped modern kitchen, spacious open plan living- and sitting area with a 65” Smart Samsung TV and a fireplace for the cooler evenings. Floor-to-ceiling windows by the kitchen-dining area look out to the pool and the sea.
This floor also consists of a wine cellar, guest toilet and an additional small room for a nanny or villa’s housekeeping.
On the upper floor there are two master bedrooms, each has an specious en-suite bathroom with a Jacuzzi bath as well as a separate large cabin shower. Both bedrooms have a separate entrance and there is a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Daily Housekeeping: Available
Villa Regata has an immediate access to the highway and so it is easy to reach the nearby beaches of Heraklion, like Lygaria, Agia Pelagia, Mononaftis or Amoudara Beach.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. • Treat the property like your own home. • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Heated pool at an extra cost.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.