Beautiful Modern Home with Lush Backyard
Please note that a reservation for this property needs to be approved before it is confirmed.
New Listing: In Heart of East Hampton Village, Great Room with Two-Sided Gas Fireplace, Well Landscaped Yard
2BR/2BA Near Main St., Lush and Secluded Backyard, Fireplace in the Living Area
Find authentic Hamptons style at Mill Hill, a classic cottage adorned with cedar shingles and hydrangea bushes. Located just one mile from town, the home is within walking distance of East Hampton beaches, galleries, restaurants, and boutiques.
With two full baths and two bedrooms — each with flat screen TVs and generous storage space — plus a sofa bed, Mill Hill comfortably sleeps six people, making it ideal for families or couples traveling together.
Vaulted ceilings and bright skylights allow an abundance of natural light to flood the home. Prepare meals in the full kitchen with...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Utility Disclaimer: For bookings that are for 1 to 13 nights, the guest is responsible for pool heating, cleaning service and on-demand orders.For bookings that are for 14 to 27 nights, the guest is responsible for all aforementioned utilities plus electricity, and public water.For bookings that are 28 nights or more, the guest is responsible for all aforementioned utilities plus heating oil, propane and natural gas, telephone service, cable/satellite television, internet, pool and hot tub cleaning/maintenance, refuse removal, landscaping, garden and grounds maintenance, tick spray, pest control, and snow removal. Any associated utility fees will be requested after you book, or after you check-out.
- Payment/Refund Policy: All payments are non-refundable, unless stated otherwise. If renter must cancel the reservation, Marquis will re-list availability, and in the event Marquis is able to re-book the nights renter originally booked, a refund may be processed. We strongly encourage renter to purchase travelers insurance (which Marquis offers) as a means of payment protection. Please note that all bookings must be paid in full prior to arrival.
- Suitability: Primary renter must be at least 21 years old.