Large luxury villa with private pool
The villa is a spacious independent residence (450 sq.m) with its own private 1300 sq. meter plot, situated in a gated complex with two other traditionally built, flat-roofed, cube shaped villas.
This magnificent residence is situated in the one of the most desirable locations of the island, the Agios Ioannis (St.John) area. The villa is located near five star hotels St. John and Kivotos in an exclusive area of grand villas. The newly built villa is facing south in a wind sheltered location with breathtaking views over the island of Delos and the infinite blue of the Aegean Sea. It offers stunning sunset views over Delos. The residence is within walking distance of the sheltered, sandy St. John beach. Famous Ornos beach is just a two minute drive away, and landmark Psarou beach is a 5 minute drive away.
Its outdoor area, designed by renowned Spanish architect Javier Barba, features a large infinity edge swimming pool, a...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Furniture: Dining Area
Air Conditioning: In rooms
The villa is located near five star hotels St. John and Kivotos in an exclusive area of grand villas.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.