Large luxury villa with impressive facilities
A well-hidden gem that can be your refuge in the island of Naxos, Villa lies in a green area just five minutes away from the capital city Chora. Located in one of the quietest areas of Naxos, the villa offers traditional hospitality, comfort, relaxation, as well as authentic vacations. Delicate lines of the Cycladic architecture, luxurious simplicity and high aesthetics characterize the white scenery of the villa.
A mixture of beautiful rock and authentic cycladic white combined with meticulously designed and decorated corners with luxurious touches of famous labels, this villa gives emphasis to natural island materials. High aesthetics, delicate lines and luxurious corners are the main characteristics of the interior decoration of this villa. White and earth tones dominate, while splashes of color give playfulness and coziness to the rooms, where everything seem to be carefully designed to satisfy even the most demanding...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Located in one of the quietest areas of Naxos, the villa offers traditional hospitality, comfort, relaxation, as well as authentic vacations.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.