Cliffside villa with amazing views
Luxurious villa of 200 sqm with a swimming pool and amphitheatric southern sea view towards the islands of Kea, Kythnos and Gyaros situated on a land of one acre. The villa was designed by architect Mari Goga, with the scope of best incorporating it in the land, through comfortable & open spaces both inside the home and out. It’s worthy to note that the stone parts of the home were built by using the stone that was excavated from the land where it stands.
The villa is built on two levels.
At the ground floor of around 100 sq. m. there is a very spacious dining and living room area with fireplace and original vintage furniture.
The kitchen is fully furnished with all necessary amenities.
On the upper level, there are three bedrooms all with en suite bathrooms, balconies and spectacular southern sea views. Each bedroom sleeps two.
The villa is built with the personal care of the owners. All the...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Luxurious villa of 200 sqm with a swimming pool and amphitheatric southern sea view towards the islands of Kea, Kythnos and Gyaros situated on a land of one acre.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.