Exquisite Villa Close to local Amenities and Beach with Relaxing Pool and Garden
The exquisite Villa Ana Sofia is ideally located in Quinta Verde, a new resort on the road to Quinta Do Lago in the glorious Algarve. This quiet neighbourhood offers guests a tranquil holiday setting whilst still only being a short distance from the local amenities and the stunning beaches the Algarve is so famous for.
Villa Ana Sofia can accommodate up to 8 guests in 4 luxuourous bedrooms and each room has been designed with guest comfort at the forefront. Enter through the grand front door into the majestic full-height hallway and the first thing you will notice is the stunning chandelier hanging from the ceiling. From here, enter into the lovely living room, grand dining room and fully-equipped kitchen. This villa has all the modern amenities and more you would expect! The ground floor has 3 bedrooms, each with ensuite bathrooms. The master bedroom is located on the first floor and also boasts a private balcony and...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Quinta do Lago is one of the most well-known golf resorts in Algarve offering an extended range of accommodation opportunities. Countless different types of amenities are at your disposal, this exclusive resort is definitely the perfect holiday choice for families, groups of friends and couples alike. Sport lovers will benefit from golf courses, tennis courts, a riding centre and plenty of water activities such as pedalos, windsurfing and sailing available at the Watersport Centre. On top of it all, wonderful golden sandy beaches with crystalline waters can be reached with a short drive, so don’t miss the chance to hire a car, drive past the Rio Formosa reserve and get to discover the immense Algarve coast.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £1,000 charged to client’s credit card before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen and bath towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Pool heating charge? : For those who require pool heating, there will be an additional charge of £300 for July and August, £500 the rest of the year (weekly, to be paid locally on arrival). Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : The rental price includes pool towels, cleaning service 5 days a week, during week days and excluding bank holidays. Linen is changed every 3-4 days and towels are changed twice a week.