Fully-Staffed Private Villa on Its Own Caribbean Sea Peninsula
Get ready to make memories like never before at this one-of-a-kind vacation home, one of Jamaica’s finest and most distinguished villas. Set upon three private acres, this unique villa features one of the most interesting settings in all of Jamaica. Located at the tip of its very own peninsula, this remarkable home offers commanding views of turquoise Discovery Bay on one side, and the deep blue of the Caribbean Sea on the other. If privacy is your cup of tea, it does not get much better than this.
It is no wonder that this beautiful villa is a haven for destination weddings. Featuring a stunning backdrop of what was once the site of an old stone fort, the façade of this villa is nothing short of breathtaking. For their big day, wedding guests of this stunning space will enjoy exclusive access for memorable and photo-worthy moments within the waterfront Bride’s Gazebo, which affords a brilliant backdrop.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Fitness Center: Private
No Pets Allowed
Bathroom Amenities: Robe included
Chef Services: Included
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Property management company requires a signed rental agreement, to include names and dates of birth of all guests.
- A $1,000 refundable security damage deposit will be collected with a signed rental agreement.
- The purchase of travel protection is recommended. We offer LeisureCare travel protection, which provides coverage for Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption, Trip Delay, Accident/Sickness Medical, Baggage Delay, Emergency Evacuation, and more. The best way to help protect your travel investment is with LeisureCare Travel Protection.
- No outside guest will be allowed in the villa at any time.
- All holiday weeks require a 7-night, the full-house rate holidays include Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
- Gratuity for staff is customarily 15% of the trip total.
- Rental Rate is exclusive of groceries.