Fully-Staffed Family-Friendly Waterfront Villa in Montego Bay
Picture the absolute perfect gathering villa. Waterfront bliss, family-friendly amenities, resort-style extras, and more combine to create one fully-immersive and completely relaxing villa escape at in Montego Bay, Jamaica. Hailed for its timeless elegance and style, the home is an architectural marvel that invites guests to experience the very best of Jamaican hospitality – all from the comfort of their very own home away from home.
Featuring five bedrooms, six bathrooms, and 15,000 square-feet of combined indoor/outdoor living space, the villa more than comfortably accommodates parties of up to 10 guests at a time. Designed to be a premier waterfront gathering space, no expense was spared in the design of the villa. Instead, from the oversized main pavilion and Great room with 56 glass doors to the gleaming white Jamaican marble, every detail is mesmerizing.
Guests of this vhome can experience all the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Access to community facilities
No Pets Allowed
Bathroom Amenities: Robe included
Chef Services: Included
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Property management company requires a signed rental agreement, to include names and dates of birth of all guests.
- A $1,000 refundable security damage deposit will be collected with a signed rental agreement.
- No outside guest will be allowed in the villa at any time.
- All holiday weeks require a 7-night, the full-house rate holidays include Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
- The homeowner of Noble House does not permit weddings or any other hospitality events. Group dinners are allowed with sister villas Serenity and Tranquillity.
- Gratuity for staff is customarily 15% of the trip total.
- Rental Rate is exclusive of groceries.