Family-Friendly Beachfront Villa in Montego Bay
Rest, relaxation, and pure beachfront bliss await at this home in Montego Bay, Jamaica, Linda Smith’s original villa designed to offer a true island hideaway. Not only does this estate offer exquisite island elegance, but it also offers comfort, convenience, style, and amenities – things all guests will love and appreciate during their stay in Jamaica.
The villa is a beautiful seven bedroom, six bathroom private villa with more than 6,300 interior square-feet to its name. From the rich marble floors throughout the villa to the breathtaking indoor waterfall garden as you walk into the Great Room, no stone has been left unturned at the villa. Guests will enjoy the best of the best here. Two large master suites are nestled privately in a wing to the east of the villa. For guests traveling with children, connecting bedrooms are available for the ideal family suite, and three bedrooms lie privately in the Beach Cottage just...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Access to community facilities
No Pets Allowed
Chef Services: Included
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Property management company requires a signed rental agreement, to include names and dates of birth of all guests.
- A $1,000 refundable security damage deposit will be collected with a signed rental agreement.
- The purchase of travel protection is recommended. We offer LeisureCare travel protection, which provides coverage for Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption, Trip Delay, Accident/Sickness Medical, Baggage Delay, Emergency Evacuation, and more. The best way to help protect your travel investment is with LeisureCare Travel Protection.
- No outside guest will be allowed in the villa at any time.
- All holiday weeks require a 7-night, the full-house rate holidays include Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
- Gratuity for staff is customarily 15% of the trip total.
- Rental Rate is exclusive of groceries.
- All bookings require Saturday arrival and/or Saturday departure depending on the required minimum length of stay.
- 5% service charge applies for holiday weeks.
- The homeowner of Tranquillity does not permit weddings or any other hospitality events.